Thursday 24 December 2009

A Reflection about Creating my Blog, and The Site for Google tools.

The semister is coming to an end, reflecting back on creating my own blog as well as designing a web site for google tools was very beneficial and usefull for my future and my career. The Blog i created gave me the chance to read and learn about many articles that i would have not read about in the past, the blog also allowed me to express my as well as hear many other peoples point of view. it was also benificial to me by meeting new people and reading there articles and learning how to communicate via internet with others and communicate on an international scale. Google tools is a very important part of my career i will be using it alot in the future. Google Calander for instance will allow me to keep my work and my schedule on track and focus on my deal lines, Google Earth is very usefull while traveling it helps in finding locations world wide and will make many of my future bussiness trips easier. Internet Explorer has been very popular for many years, but once i started using Google Chrome i found it alot faster, downloading many programms happend alot easier and faster. In the web site i created i listed all the google tools i used and showed the viewers how google was very usefull to me.
My Blog has become a very important part of my life i will continue to use it, it is very usefull for me in learning about new things and discussing a wide range of topics. Google Tools also i shall continue using it to benifit my future and the bussines plans i have in mind i will also try my best to learn more about these two important aspects of my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment